Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LOST Season 6: Episode 7

ONLY 9 MORE????! I. Am. Sad.

*GO BACK TO THE BEACH!
*Claire's habitat is quite interesting.
*Kate and Sawyer. Meet again.
*Sawyer episode. He's a man slut.
*He needs to learn how to keep a briefcase clos...oh yeah. He set that up.
*I would love if Sawyer was working for the cops. That would be AWZUM!
*YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LaFleur. Hot cop much?
*And Miles. I'm liking this show but I hate that it's ending. Sadness.
*Claire's hair needs some serious help, you guys.
*I laugh each time I look at Claire's baby. That looks nothing like Aaron by the way, honey.
*You ARE the black smoke John. AND you're lying! You are NOT going to take care of ANYONE!
*Detective, eh? Mmmmm
*Is this friend Juliet? or Kate? or...Claire's baby?
*He IS the black thing!...Thank you John for admitting that. Finally.
*Kill? or be killed? That's some bargain there. Selfish much?
*Sawyer is the best liar I have ever met too.
*John is lying. I hate this.
*Red head? Is it CHARLOTTE? What the crap?
*She's pretty when she doesn't have bloody noses all the time.
*Sawyer is such a ladies man.
*Aww that's Daniel's girl. She's so white. And I thought I was pale.
*What is she looking for? Rather, what is she digging for?
*Angry Sawyer scares me. Yeah but that's what you get for being a snoop. JS.
*Holy crazy Claire.
*SHE DIDN'T TAKE AARON YOU NASTY!!! You left your baby.....you nasty.
*Ok. There's no way they are getting that plane off the island. Sorry.
*Yummy. Decomp.
*Who is that chick? Oh great. Another character. That's all we need right now.
*Chahlee's brother!
*Why did Miles check Sawyer's credit card? That's...like...not cool. Rudist.
*Ok who is this lady?
*It's like John is leading them over there one by one. In such a creepy way. *shivers*
*Holy questions!!! I don't like her.
*Yeah. Ok. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!? boo hiss.
*Oooo. Black Smokey Ghost Demon Monster is telling us about his past. Pretty sure it was that man on the island with Jacob last season.
*Aaron DEFINITELY has a crazy mother.
*AHHHHHH. Widmore's people. boo hiss.
*Little House. HAHA! Sawyer is watching Little House.
*Beer and a flower. How romantic....And puppy dog eyes. Smart woman for turning that down.
*Punch Charles in the face. plzkthx.
*How can anyone trust anybody on this show? I don't understand it.
*Claire wants to say she's sorry and then she wants to attack you and pull your hair out..... or not. I dunno. She's crazy. What a sad case.
*Pylons = no b.s.g.d.m.
*Now there's the Sawyer we know. "I'm gonna kill 'em.
*What the car accident Is Kate running from someone? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS So called that Christian says but I recognized her run so I win. JS.
*And scene.

No comments: