Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lost Season 6: Episode 6

Mmmmm Raising Canes and Lost... Life is grand.

DVR....GO!

*Ben? Running away from someone or something? That's like...a first.
*Good people! Finally.
*DR. LINUS!!!
*Loss of his power? Hahah Napoleon and Ben had/have something in common.
*Detention. Suck. I went there once. I actually enjoyed it.
*Ewww. Arnst. I can't stand his character.
*He SHOULD be the principle. Way to go Locke.
*Crap. I don't want Ben to get in trouble for killing Jacob. Is that so wrong of me?
*Bloody dagger. Bloody Miles. Ugh!
*"Uh oh," he says. BAHAHAH I LOVE MILES.
*Silent treatments suck.
*Is that a Hungry Man? Or Banquet? Hmmm...organic.
*Roger Workman...I mean Roger Linus. I forgot that he wouldn't be dead in the parallel universe.
*uhhhhhhh Alex? She's pretty.
*Yes candidates Sun.
*Cheese curds!.... I love Hurley.
*I would listen to Hurley if I were you Jack.
*Mmmmm Richard.
*Ok she's creepy. I don't like that curly haired chick anymore.
*Alex is pretty AND smart. And freaks out easily.
*I knew that principle gave me the heebie jeebies.
*Get the principle fired. Plzkthxbai.
*I'll take the 3.2 million dollars.
*Yeah. I hate that woman.
*Yes. That's it Hurley. Richard is a vampire.
*UGH WHO ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TRUST!!!? Don't listen to Jacob? What????!
*Oooo Ben is sneaky.
*Oooo Arnst is sneaky too. But all he wants is that parking spot and aprons. Help the man out Ben.
*Which Ben do I feel bad for? I'm going to go with island Ben with the nasty sweaty bloody mess of a shirt.
*Was Richard on that boat in the past? Hm. Curious.
*ACK! Dynamite. Ok so you can't kill yourself but you can risk killing Hurley and Jack.
*I wouldn't want Jacob to touch me either.
*Ok Dr. Kevorkian.
*But what if you ARE wrong Jack!!! Ha, Because you aren't.
*Um what? "Want to try another stick?" Crazy. How about we not talk IN the Black Rock.
*THE TICKA TICKA NOISE! John is coming. Annnd there he is.
*I don't want Ben to die either.
*Thanks "John" for freeing Ben.
*NOW RUN BEN!
*She is disgusting for a woman.
*BAM! Blackmail. Ben is back.
*CRAP!!! That dang recommendation for Alex.
*I wish Ben was recording that conversation. I hate that principle. He's an evil man.
*Awww. Emotional Ben..... He is so sad. And now I like her again. Redemption as my mother put it.
*Creepy Reynolds. Ew.
*Ok Cool. I like this new island Ben.
*I want a Hurley Hug too!
*Awww Ben all by himself.
*Who is coming to the island? WHAT THE SUBMARINE?! Is it Widmore?..... DANGIT!

No comments: