Sunday, January 10, 2010

More...Something Else

I should be starting this blog out with an "I'm so sorry my lovies for not blogging in a while," but then I'd be lying. I'm actually not sorry at all. In fact, I could care less. It's not like you guys are begging me to write a new post or anything. However, I do get jealous when I see that my cousin, Lydia, posts something new. It makes me wish my life was more interesting, more exciting, more (*pauses*) something else. I do realize that she is in college still and running marathons and being all cute with her short haircuts but I miss that [college] life! Don't worry though. I'm not that entirely crapped out about my life. Really, I'm not. I'm just not in tune with my writing as much as I use to be, as much as I should be, as much as I want to be.

So, bear with me as I get back into the writing mode I once was in during my some-what of a prime. As for now, I'm just not going to think about what to write but instead let it come to me. I'm sick and tired of thinking "Oh, I should blog about this," or "Now that would be a great topic to write about," because let's face it, that has yet to work out for me, especially as of recent.

Be.Patient.

7 comments:

Lanie Ree said...

But... I'm so bad at patient.

ashleyO said...

Girl!!! Learn. Or give me something to blog about. Actually, I should blog about my drive to work this morning. HORRENDOUS!!!

Phil Villarreal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashleyO said...

Golden!!!

Lyd said...

YAY!! :D haha You just need to get a new addiction like I have with cycling, then you will always have something to post. Or not, because I'm sure like one person would want to read my blog if it was all about bikes. ;) (How perfect is it that Bicycle Race by Queen is playing while I write this?!) Anyway, I just like writing about random things I think about because I feel like I have no one to talk to, so I just stick it on my blog.

Anywho, I can't wait for your posts, whenever they do come! :D

ashleyO said...

You mean like this?

http://www.outonmybike.blogspot.com/

Lyd said...

HAHAHA Shut up! I thought this was like some random person you found and then I was like, "Wait, is this Dan?!?!" And low and behold, yes, yes it is. I might just need to read his blog now. hahaha