Saturday, January 30, 2010

Neurotic Much?

Dry hands = the worst feeling ever.

No lie. I know you know what I'm talking about.

I simply can't live without lotion or mascara OR Burt's Bees lip balm but that, my friends, is another story.

You know that feeling of touching dry sidewalk or of erasing a chalkboard only to find your hands covered in chalk residue? Yeah. Gross. shivers. Just the thought of chalky hands makes my skeleton fall apart! But that's how my hands feel when I don't slather legit lotion or body butter on them after washing my hands. This should be enough evidence of why you should never be jealous of me. Ever. But you can still covet my green eyes and dark hair or my bewbs if you want. That I'm ok with.

4 comments:

Allison Crawford said...

I`m totally with you on this one, I use hand cream every single day at least twice

ashleyO said...

I seriously can't leave the house without a small tube or jar of body butter/cream from The Body Shop in my purse.

Tropicanna said...

Green eyes & dark hair I have...and Victoria's Secret says I have large bewbs, but I think they engage in vanity sizing there. Mine have shrunk as the rest of my body has. Why can't they stay the same & just my ass can shrink???

ashleyO said...

T...that was awesome.

I agree. When I got measured there and they told me what I was my face said :O Um What? Yeah. Vanity sizing for sure. I'm ok with it ;)

Also, I agree with the whole ass shrinking bit. ARGH!!! Maybe if you fall on your ass really hard it will somehow shoot up your body into your bewbs. Or have B smack it really hard ;)