Friday, July 3, 2009

*Insert Cricket Chirps*


Where is everyone? I remember the days when my siblings and cousins hounded me to get a blog. Now, I have one but I don't update it as much anymore....AND NEITHER DO THEY UPDATE THEIR OWN!!! (Minus Lydia) What the heck is the deal? I mean sure. They have children and husbands to clean up after and cook for all week. Some moved to Arizona but don't you smell blog post with that? (Well, minus Bree) Oh well... I miss keeping up with them now that I'm in Vegas. Come on guys. I miss you.

9 comments:

Lyd said...

Agreed. Right when I start updating my blog all the time, no one is there. So if I get hounded while I'm up at school, I'll tell then to suck it because I did all that poop this summer. haha

Cute design by the way! :D

Amb & Dev said...

Amen sista! I feel like everyone gave up. Maybe it's like a journal...how many times have we started an entry with:
dear journal,
My goal is to write in this everyday...hahahaha. Anyway, you looked darling at church as always. See ya around girl. :)

The Peshlakais said...

busted.

banksfamily said...

I try to update mine as often as possible:)

Alli Easley said...

blogging is so six years ago

ashleyO said...

your face is so sixty years ago....

Chris and Shani said...

Just wanted to say hi! I hope you are doing well.

-KJ said...

Hahahaha! I know, right! I so need to get on top of this! Soon mu fren. Soon.

Alli Easley said...

I'm blogging again jerk!