Sunday, May 24, 2009

One Day I'll Get Life Right

I am the queen of breaking my own heart.

I am the queen of meeting the wrong guys.

I am the queen of not finishing books.

I am the queen of having to start many books over.

I am the queen of eating a Cheez-It box in one day.

I am the queen of weeping.

I am the queen of weeping over jerks...bahaha!!! And now I just laugh at the thought.

I am the queen of blogging sporadically.

I am the queen of flirting.

I am the queen of liking guys but never telling them.

I am the queen of staying up late.

I am the queen of facebook stalking.

I am the queen of blog stalking.

I am the queen of being impatient at the same time I'm actually patient.

I am the queen of falling asleep on the couch.

I am the queen of watching re-runs of re-runs.

I am the queen of talking too much.

I am the queen of talking too less.

I am the queen of repeating stories.

I am the queen of breaking hearts.

I am the queen of breaking my own heart....GAH! See! Repeated story!

I am the queen of not getting over guys easily but then eventually getting over them :)

I am the queen of eating late.

I am the queen of being too nice.

I am the queen of doing things for friends and feeling like I'm being used.

I am the queen of quitting too early.

I am the queen of quitting too late.

I am the queen of chatting.

I am the queen of forgetting to floss every night.

I am the queen of being single.

I am the queen of loving clothes at Express :) POISON!!!

I am the queen of wearing too much makeup (well for me).

I am the queen of wanting to do too many things with my life.

I am the queen of liking boys that people say don't deserve me.

I am the queen of texting all night long.

I am the queen of texting all morning long.

I am the queen of buying stuff to scrapbook but never getting around to it.

I am the queen of not being photogenic. Woot.

I am the queen of falling asleep at work. haha!

Ok so now I just realized how negative this blog has become. Gah. I am queen of negative blogs.....! Anyway. I'm working on a lot of aspects in my life at the moment. I'm taking baby steps. All I know is that this journey has started with many tears tonight and they will only keep on comin' the farther I travel down this road we call life. Should I just go on a freakin' mission?

9 comments:

Jeremy said...

You're a queen.

A++++++ ;)

ashleyO said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

you're a peach!

kody odie said...

i second that motion. ashley you are amazing dont beat yourself up.

Lyd said...

Agreed. Everyone has their hard times. Everyone!! Hey, at least you didn't go insane (literally) from being on medication for a tumor that's growing on your brain!! haha You'll get through it and see how much you have grown from it, and be grateful for that trial/experience! I know I am! Nancy has done much for me. Now it's time to get her cut out. :)

Anyway, don't let yourself get too low; you're too good for that!! Pray for a good distractions. Don't linger on the past; push forward. Stay busy. And think of funny stupid things. Let's plan a trip to DL someday. I NEED to go, even if I have to sleep in my freakin car!! haha

Love ya girlie! And I know you know that!

Jordan said...

You are the queen of sexy

You are the queen of hilarious

You are the queen of fun

You are the queen of outgoing

You are the queen of dance

You are the queen of choreography

I love you Ashley!!!

Hmm... I hadn't ever pictured you as a missionary but I think it would be awesome for you to go on one if that's what you feel like you should do.

ashleyO said...

haha Jordan. I love you so much too! Like LOVE! When I move back to Provo let's be friends again. plkthxbai.

tessa said...

you are the queen of eating with french fry chop-sticks.. but ya know :)

The Mrs said...

You are the queen of being just like me without spending time around me.

- Antonia.

Kayz said...

=) YAY! Awesome list! I think you'd be a rad missionary! DO it..well, mission or grad school....or what-ev...I'm positive you'll rock anything you try. =) AHmazing!