Monday, April 20, 2009

Me? More school???

So, as you all know I have been in a Dance and Technology class at BYU. We just had this HUGE video project due and it feels great to have it finished and turned in to the teacher. I have been stressing to hear back from him for his comments are usually scary to some. As I checked my email I found a message from him.....here are some excerpts from his response.



"Ashley

This is a wonderful project. The color correction and editing was at a very high level...You don’t have to do any more work on it...Your audio was well done. Good use of the loops, effects and key framing the tracks volume...I recommend you apply to a graduate program with some kind of dance and technology program (at least for undergraduates). I would suggest the University of Utah, Arizona State University, Univ. of California, Irvine, Ohio State University or the University of Wisconsin-Madison. You should get together with Rustin. He also has an interest in dance and technology.

Ric Chitwood"


GAH!!! How exciting is that? I do have a love for technology. Seriously. I'm not quoting from Napoleon Dynamite either (k that was lame). Anyway, I have loved combining two areas that I have a passion for and I wouldn't mind extending my exploration of them. Woot! UCI looks wonderful as it is not far from Disneyland at all....bahahahah....me? Grad school? BAHAHAH!!!

7 comments:

Jeremy said...

Congrats!!!

Lyd said...

That's so awesome Ash!! Hip hip! :D

ashleyO said...

hoot!!!
SHANKS!

Melissa Z said...

Good job! Dance and Tech are fun to put together!

ashleyO said...

Yes, you would know Melissa! I'm really interested in this whole deal C:

Jamon said...

Dang girl, good job.

Kayz said...

Do it!!! I always wondered how your famousness would come to pass....this may be it! =)