Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Can I Get a Napkin?

So, you know when you are in one of those situations either at Chili's or Macayo's and you just need a napkin but the waiter didn't leave your table with enough to go around? Or you didn't grab enough at the mall food court counter in case you spilled some mustard on your pants from your Auntie Anne's pretzel or some frosting from your ginormous Cinnabon? This video is just the key to getting yourself a napkin... At least I have always wanted to do something like this.




Here is another video. I have ALWAYS wanted to do a flash mob. I was supposed to participate in one of these on BYU's campus/quad in April at the end of the semester but I didn't have enough time. Enjoy. P.S the denim jacket guy is the kind fellow that gives the napkin at the end of the mall musical.





This group, Improv Everywhere, is amazing. Please also check out how 80 of them dress up in blue polos and khaki pants and then walk into Best Buy... Brilliant I say. Sheer genius. Anyone want to be a part of a local branch? :D

14 comments:

Eliza said...

I loved that!! I will join today.

shauna said...

I'm in...I'll do the arrangements.

ashleyO said...

Perfect. You guys think I'm joking but I'm not!!! lol How much fun would this be???

Lyd said...

Let's do it!!! That would be AMAZING!!!! This summer. yes!!!

Eliza said...

and you thought I was joking and I'm not!

Dani said...

Count me in...I'll just start my own little satellite out here in the East.

ashleyO said...

You guys rock. We are da koolst. How fun would it be to do the flash mob at Disneyland?????!!!!

Alli Easley said...

you know I'm down.

ashleyO said...

This is grand-tabulous

-KJ said...

I spent so much time looking at the Best Buy gag that I forgot to post a comment!

I am in especially if it gets me to DL!

ashleyO said...

hahaha nice. Yes ma'am. Anything for that DL visit. Anything at all.

Lyd said...

Dude, we must do! I need to go again anyway. Plus, I need to put that passport to use! :D

ashleyO said...

Me too Lydia. Like NOW!!! Even if I don't go on any rides I'm happy. I'll wait in line if I have to. Or just get there early and stalk cast members with white vests on.

Alli Easley said...

We decided that we need to move there just so we can start a troupe for the Utah County area.