Monday, March 31, 2008

Hop On Pop

Ok...So as I was watching one of the MANY marathons of America's Next Top Model today (cycle 7 to be exact) I saw a commercial for a new show entitled Rock the Cradle. The idea behind the show is to find the next rock superstar. Now, I know what you're thinking, "What!!!?? Another singing competition? Another reality show?" Yes! It IS yet another music based reality show BUUUUT these singers are none other than the children of classic rock stars that we have grown up with. Isn't that awesome??? Some of these "children's" superstar parents are: Al. B Sure, MC Hammer, Kenny Loggins, Dee Snider, and Olivia Newton-John. Please go check out the Rock the Cradle website and look at the Cast Bios....

P.S. I'm totally in love with the name Crosby. I call it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, don't even think about taking it. The End.

Loves ya, Smash!

13 comments:

Alli Easley said...

this show does look interesting but tell me...please...that you've heard of this show:

http://tinyurl.com/22emg7

ashleyO said...

Yes! I have seen it. But I try not to watch it because I'm not as good as these ppl and it makes me sad that I could have tried harder to be good. And Elizabeth Berkely. But I'm probably going to watch it anyway. I see the commercials all the day since all I watch now is Bravo. It's from the lack of having this channel for the past many years.

Alli Easley said...

You shut up on the "good" comment. Whateva, world travelah. Oh and Bravo is my bff. You need to catch Work Out if you can, oh and Top Chef. The end.

ashleyO said...

I love me some Top Chef. They had the major TC re-runs/marathons over the past few weeks. I'm a fan! And yes....Bravo is my bff2!!!

Alli Easley said...

that's mah girl.

ashleyO said...

oh yes. I'm cool like dat. I'm cool like dat. I'm cool like dat. I'm cool like dat.

shark like a fox said...

for some reason my husband and i decided to go without tv?

why?

i dont know. :(

i would watch that show.

sigh.

-KJ said...

Oh, I KNOW that is Kenny Loggins' son right in front. Do you think he could sing Rainbow Connection Kermie style?
I am addicted to TV and there still isn't anything new on. Sad but tru-ah! You know that was totally Metallica, right?

Lyd said...

I was totally going to mention Step it up and Dance! I'm so watching this show once school is done with this week! So it will be this one, So You Think You Can Dance, Sheer Genius, ANTM, and the list goes on. And I have a job right when I get back and list of books, so don't think of me as that lazy this summer!! haha :)

-KJ said...

Can you believe the host? Elizabeth Berkley! She grosses me out beyond me eating my own vomit. Does SBTB and Showgirls qualify her for this? Oh well, I am still going to watch. I will just yell at her just like I yell at Paula.

ashleyO said...

Oh yes Kenny's son is totally in the front and a cutie...um and as for EB she should be bff's with Paula if they aren't already. It seems that they are both qualified because of their cooool successful pasts. What???

and that vomit comment makes me want to vomit. ewww you sick-o. lol!!! and lyd you aren't lazy. Just friendless like me. hahahahahaha

ashleyO said...

I could have called your vomit comment a vommint!

Guhn said...

See Please Here