Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hi My Name Isn't Slim Shady...

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Digger Accord
2. My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie): Twix Snickerdoodle
3.My "brotha" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: A'Obl (???)
4.My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Red Lemur
5. My soap opera name (first name and city where you were born): Ashley Vegas
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on): Oblas of Pamprin
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Blue Coke
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Alex Raymond
9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Wild Honeysuckle Skittles
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Rae Riley Baker

That was fun!

Here is another one I found on a friend's blog...

1.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie): Mocha Fudge Snickerdoodle (K so how much does THAT one rock!!!??)
2. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born): Susannah Vegas
3. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Badger Berlin
4. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Daisy
5. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”): Strawberry Fleece Pantsy
6. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Zippo Cedar
7. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”): The Dancing Thunderstorm Tour

2 comments:

Lyd said...

hahahaha I love doing these "tags." I think that they are great funness. Good times, good times.

ashleyO said...

Jes good times good times.