Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mi Hermano Loco...but....ILOVEHIM!

This is so Taylor. I swear whenever we are taking pictures he is sporadically normal and this is my exact comment to my friends (well, I usually just promise that he isn't special). And let's all remember Liza's story.....hahaha if you would please share it in a comment Liza that would be greatly appreciated!!!



This is after Taylor graduated from UNLV. I was trying soooo hard not to laugh because I peeked at his face before my dad took the picture. I failed.

Um, I guess he thinks that he appears cool looking off into the distance. I wonder what the guy with my camera thought.

10 comments:

ashleyO said...

So the other pics i want to put up wont load! Grrrrr....but you still get my point right?

Eliza said...

I might just have to make a speshul post of that experience with picture azwuhl.

Classic tay! AND Mike thought he was gonna have to be all serious joining this family but quickly realized he fit in and is just as speshul as the rest of us.

ashleyO said...

Oh please do. That twill be awezum. And yes Mike DOES fit in quite well! Pahfekt!

Lyd said...

3 words:

Our Family's Amazing

The Young's said...

You are hilarous! I LOVE reading your blog because I always get a good laugh. How are you? We need a folk dance reunion!

ashleyO said...

Yes Lydia! We are.

Awww thanks Marie! I'm glad I can make someone's day a lil brighter...even when I am poking fun at a family member to all of my friends! lol And yes I totally think we should have a reunion. Well, of course I have some issues about that but if it does ever happen I'll let u know what they are. :D I miss you babe!

Mandy said...

i lovey your brother too!

Alli Easley said...

Yes, Mike does fit in. He is quite the spayshul one. It's really fun to see the two of them together, and by two of them, I mean our brother Taylor and my husband Mike. Now if we can get Curtis down here, we'd have the 3 Amigos. Imagine it...

ashleyO said...

*Imagines it*

You're right. Amazing. the 3 Amigos.

Taylor said...

I call Dusty Bottoms