Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Love At First Sight, Eh?

TAGGED....AGAIN!!!

This one is easy and fast.

Pick up a book you've been reading (What? Reading? Who reads anymore?) or a random book, turn to page 123, go 5 lines down, and type out the next 3 full sentences.


"It's a little bit more powerful than that. More absolute."
"Sorry," I muttered. "You're serious, aren't you?"
"Yeah, I am."
"Love at first sight? But more powerful?"



I know that is WAY more than 3 but I just couldn't just stop at "'Sorry,' I muttered." Too cute to stop there.

I tag:
Lydia
Emily
Mama Shauna...Just post it as your comment K?


Thanks lovies.

8 comments:

ashleyO said...

OH I SHOULD HAVE DONE The Book of Mormon!!! Some crazy stuff there you in Jacob 3!

ashleyO said...

+in
+for...

please excuse my missing words.

shauna said...

Sorry, I didn't read all the way down and see that you tagged me, so I posted it onn Eliza's blog.

ashleyO said...

And I spent all that time typing my tag to you and you didn't even read it? Psh....

jk...

all for the love!

shauna said...

I read the whole post, but I just didn't look and see who you tagged. I just saw Eliza's first.

Eliza said...

This is why when you come in March, we'll be making you a blog so there will be no more confusion.

Dani said...

oooo I can't wait for the Mama Shauna blog..... That be some fun there! ;)

Emily said...

ASHLEY! im so glad you left a comment on my page! oh i go to your moms institute class tuesday nights and i told her if either of you guys want to do pilates just leave me acomment onmy blog! cuz right now im doingit for free cuz i dont have my license yet!! but ill get it hoprfully by next month so anyways if you or your mom want to take classes just leave me a comment!