Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm A Good Lil' Beggar I Is.

I wasn't tagged to do one of these so I pretty much begged Liza to tag me. Haha so here are two tags rolled into one! How exciting!

NUMERO UNO:

10 years ago I was : 14!!! a Brinley Bruin, a fresh new Mia Maid, an aunt of 3, spending my last few weeks with Digger before he passed, a new member of Bunker Dance's competition team

5 things on my to do list for today: 1. Pick up my room 2. Fold laundry from last Friday 3. Go to 5 hours of dance rehearsal 4. Take Andrew out to Tepanyaki for changing my flat tire in the bloody Provo blizzard 5. Watch "Mean Girls" with Lance and possibly have Cold Stone

4 things I would do if I became a billionaire: 1. Disney Timeshare 2. Travel with my siblings and family and parents!!! 3. Become a member of Club 33 4. Take the women in my life on a huge shopping spree!

3 bad habits: 1. Not washing off my makeup and applying more on top the next day! Oops! 2. Eating too many carb and salt packed foods and not enough protein and iron 3. Facebookin' it!

5 places I have lived: 1. Las Vegas 2. Provo 3. Does Europe count? 4. The Richards Building 5. Las Vegas

5 jobs I have had: 1. BYU Dance Instructor 2. Cougar Classic Clog Camp Counselor 3. Could have been Pluto at Disney World! (JUST THOSE FOR ME!)

6 Things most people don't know about me:
  1. I have a paper chain hung up in my room.
  2. I don't like to stand on chairs or ladders but I can hang over the edge of the Empire State Building.
  3. I think I might have Pectoralis Minor Syndrome.
  4. I got my first kiss when I was 22...and my second 2 days later. And they were kinda best friends...oops!
  5. I want to go into cosmetology.
  6. I've tasted alcoholic beverages. IN EUROPE! In Europe.

NUMERO DOS:

1. Where is your cell pone? ear
2. Your hair? 2 braids
3. Work? hate
4. Your Father? quirky
5. Your favorite thing? family
6. Your dream last night? none?
7. Your favorite drink? Coke
8. Your dream car? truck
9. The room you are in? bedroom
10. Your fears? falling
11. What do you want to be in ten years? mom
12. Who did you hang out with last night? dancers
13. What you are not good at? bowling
14. Muffin? NEWSPAPAH! jk Costco Maple
15. One of your wish list items? Rock Band
16. Where you grew up? Vegas
17. Last thing you did? ate
18. What are you wearing? jammies
19. What aren't you wearing? socks
20. Your pet? Digger
21. Your computer? Toshiba
22. Your life? Hectic
23. Your mood? Happy
24. Missing? family
25. What are you thinking about right now? Vegas!
26. Your car/truck? Accord
27. Your summer? busy
28. Your relationship status? taken
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed with meaning? Today
31. Last time you cried? Monday
32. School? GAHHHHH!
33. Least favorite weather? freezing
34. Soup? Zupas
35. Movie? Cherry-Coke

(LYDIA IT'S YOUR TURN....soooo go! Sew very old one! Sew like the wind!)

33 comments:

shauna said...

Taken eh? Well, that's nice to know. I'll have to let all the guys in my Institute Class who are waiting for you to come home to meet you...SHE'S TAKEN.

ashleyO said...

oops...I knew I'd be hearing about that one. :D

Eliza said...

who took you?

Mandy said...

thats what id like to know!
oh and is be wanting some cold stone myself!

ashleyO said...

oh brother....

shauna said...

You know me...see it, say it...Someday I'll learn to keep my mouth shut, but then I'll probably be in my casket.

:D.....:D......:D.

ashleyO said...

hahaha No worries. That's how you doooo. And I noticed that your smilies aren't :) but :D MOUTHS OPEN!!! lol

ashleyO said...

oh it was dinner boy liza...

Lyd said...

Don't worry about the Make-up, I do that too!!! If Bare Minerals says that I can sleep in it, then I will follow their command!

And I'm done and done!!! I love these things! :D

shauna said...

Show me how to make :D into a frown with tears...:B??? or :G???

ashleyO said...

ouch!!!.....

just cuz i'm nice I'll show you what that would be

:'(

Alli Easley said...

I actually did tag you, but then thought Liza might be mad that I took everyone!

k, I'll comment more later, I'm late for church...my family left without me but I had to finish my lesson...shh!!!

Alli Easley said...

Also, I know all of my sisters love the Bare Minerals, but I have no dollas, so I don't use it! Imagine all the business I'd get if I looked flawless!!! :'(

ashleyO said...

haha I don't use it! I use store crap...but I DOOOO use M-A-C eyeshadow at times and it does make one look hott!

Eliza said...

:B looks like you're making fun of someone with buck teeth.

I have only used the sheer cover but it works good azwuhl. How much is the Bare Minerals...too much? :'(

Eliza said...

or you could do that :B if you are trying to say DUH!!

ashleyO said...

hahaha yes liza you could do that...lol....

and yes sheer cover is nice azwhul as long as you dont have dry skin.

Mandy said...

its $60 for the starter kit and $25 per color when you run out. mines lasts forever so i reall get my moneys worth.
yes and MAC eyeshadow is the onyl way to go but only if you go with me to buy it and get the discount. otherwise...too much! :)

shauna said...

That teary guy is cute. I guess the B guy could be the guy on Fat Albert who says everything with a B in front. (Hey "b" You "b" Guys "b". The buck teeth was cute too.

Love you guys!!!

ashleyO said...

Yes Mandy....this is a true story. That's the only way to do it ladies! Gotta love the discount. That was too nice of you to invite me!

Um heybah youbah guybahs...

Love you too mom.

Alli Easley said...

Do you know how many pairs of shoes $65 would buy for my kids? Like 4, since I make them get their stuff at the Target. I always am tempted to go and get the Bare Minerals, but I can never justify it to myself. I just need makeup for my birthday from myself. I seriously have one eyeliner, one mascara, 6 things of eye shadow (thanks for that big fat kit from the WalMarket mom!) and a blush, and couple of lip glosses. And I share this with 2 teenage girls. We are in dire need...a girl's gotta look good you know.

Eliza said...

That big fat kit was from Costco. It was fantastic and I almost bought myself one. I buy the cheap stuff. If you look in my bag I have tons of nyc and wetnwild. My eyeshadow I just bought is wet n wild. I watched a show on how the big companies own the little ones but it's a SECRET!! So.....

ashleyO said...

shhhhhhh it's a secret. Why did I all of a sudden want to bust out in some Barney song? or some song that i would make up that would only sound like a song on Barney!? Nap time for me.

Jes that WalMarket makeup kit was the bomb diggity alli! now I wish I got one for mahself.

Mandy said...

all my makeup is cheap stuff too except for my eyeshadow (oh and some lipstuff) cuz i can get that cheap with mys discount. the only reason i buy bare minerals now is because it actually lasts me longer than the cheap stuff i used to buy so it all equals out for me. now when you have 3 girls sharing it...i can see your problem!

shauna said...

Check Taylor's blog for dad's latest.... We are still laughing our heads off...

Lyd said...

Dude, ALLI!!!!! I work for my next door neighbor and Bare Mineral is the main products that she sales!!!! I can get you a discount! Well, you'd have you wait until the summer when I'm workin for her again, but I'm pretty much her favorite worker, so...yeah. haha SO TOTALLY LET ME KNOW AND I'LL HOOK YOU UP!! And that goes for all the rest of you gals! One more thing. She sometimes gives me like $50+ in free products a couple times throughout the summer and I have all the product that I want, so when that time comes, I'll let you all know so then maybe I'll get each of you like one or two things! I would be MORE than happy to! :D And this stuff DOES last FOREVER! It's amazing.

Mandy said...

count me in...ill send you my colors! :)

Eliza said...

yes me please!

ashleyO said...

um we are twinners so yes ma'am! it's a must!

Dani said...

I'm will Lyd and Mandy - I've had my Bare Minerals for almost two (2!) years and haven't needed to get any more....they do sell it at Sephora too (not to detract from the discount Lyd may be able to offer ;) but I didn't know they had it until I went into that glorious store. Whoooo, fun times in there for SURE!

ashleyO said...

oooooo k so i want me some of this BM magic....ew and by BM i mean Bare Minerals! Not bowel movement. Sick.

And when we go to Cali next we need to hit up Sephora at the DTD!!!

Mandy said...

they also sell it at Ulta.
i LOVE Sephora! i cant go in there though. its so hard to leave without wanting to buy something. its a glorious store ;)

ashleyO said...

ooooo Ulta? really? oh i'm soooo going when i get back to Vegas!