Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Oh How I Wish....My Boyfriend List

Well this is unfinished of course AND not in any specific order... Here you go ladies and gents!

*UPDATE (already? I know!):
Roger Federer!!!
George Eads
Brad Paisley
Andy Roddick
Matthew Perry
Zac Braff... how did I forget?!

Heath Ledger (awwwww.....)
Chester Bennington
Christian Bale
Johnny Depp
Orlando
Bloom
Penn Badgley
Tom Brady (as a face…not a person)
Richard Gere
Peyton Manning
Channing Tatum
Nick Zano
Steve Zahn
Jay Manuel
Christopher Meloni
Patrick Dempsey
Matthew Fox
Elijah Wood
Justin Timberlake
Joaquin Phoenix
Cory Feldman (circa 1987)
Corey Haim (circa 1988)
Mel Gibson (circa 1992)
Jared Leto (thanks Emily)
Edward Norton
Mark Wahlberg
Jimmy Fallon
James Marsden
Robert Irvine
David Bromstad
Robert Schwartzman
Josh Holloway
Tobey McGuire
Topher Grace
James Roday
Gene Kelly
John Krasinski
Sufjan Stevens
Ryan Tedder
Jesse Spencer
Justin Bartha
Michael Buble
Chace Crawford
Brandon
Flowers
Adam Levine
Jake Gyllenhaal
Bobby Flay
Michael Vartan
Matt Damon
Chris Brown (omg)
Will Smith
Sean Patrick Thomas
Ryan Gosling
Ne-Yo
Cary Grant
Jason Bateman
Jonathan Taylor Thomas (circa Home Improvement years)
Chad
Michael Murray
Adam Brody
Joshua Radin
Jason Mraz
Kirby Heyborne
Harrison Ford (in American Graffiti and first 3 Indiana Jones )


Like I said, this is unfinished but here you go for a lil taste of my boyfriends. Enjoy.

28 comments:

Lyd said...

Mmmmmm, I love them all!! There are a few missing that I would have on my list, but I must say that I must agree on about every single one. Very nice. Ahhhhh, Heath!! Sadness! :(

ashleyO said...

well Heath was on there already...and I said that it was unfinished....Alli was just begging me to put it up! And i said i'd put it up finished or not.

shark like a fox said...

poor Heath. i think its sad. :( what a waste.

and Chad Michael Murray? You are such a cradle robber.
And Jason Mraz is MY boyfriend. omg i love him so.

ashleyO said...

Yeah, what a waste is right! Poor thing.

Robbing the cradle eh? That goes the same for Penn Badgley then. He was born in 1986. Oops! But he is my bf after all. I mean, I DO still 18/19 so no worries. Gotta love me some Jason Mraz-ness.

Taylor said...

No Frank Stallone or Jason Alexander?

Eliza said...

I'm just glad she didn't steal Clint Howard or Vincent Schiavelli from me.

ashleyO said...

well now that you mention them...(that was towards liza's boyfriends. not taylor's suggestions)

ashleyO said...

dang!!! i had an update but i forgot who it was! darnit!

ashleyO said...

oh i just remembered...brad paisley and roger federer

Mandy said...

im so bad with names. i usually have to look up some of your guys boyfriends or have taylor remind me who they are with his great memory. :) great list though

ashleyO said...

hey some i had to look them back up cuz i forgot who they were. oops.

Taylor said...

That's right everyone. I sure do know my hot boyzes.

Eliza said...

my suggestions were hotter than yours tay

Alli Easley said...

How bout Tom Skerrit?

Taylor said...

I was referring to Mandy's comment re to the following quote -

"i usually have to look up some of your guys boyfriends or have taylor remind me who they are"

Eliza said...

Thanks for the clarification tay...I was beginning to doubt my pics

ashleyO said...

ah yes...i thought he meant that too Liza! I'm glad he wasn't serious. Maybe I should have had them all as hyperlinks so then you all could click on their name to see a pic for a reminder of who is who.... but google is an amazing thing...and i'm too lazy so...

-KJ said...

Too bad Brad Paisley is 4'11". That is his only problem.
I am still sad about Heath.

ashleyO said...

Yeah but I like hims singing! lol...um Yeah I is sad too. K and I go to college to learn the English?

Eliza said...

ash has been know to like small boys ;)

Eliza said...

short I mean short!

ashleyO said...

hahahahaha yes this is true! both scotty and brigham...hmmm well they were my same height. short yes. sad dainit!

Taylor said...

You are my same height...that is neat.

shauna said...

I've tried to line her up with tall boys but...no interest. I guess they just weren't as cute as Peyton Manning (et. al.)

ashleyO said...

No interest because I didnt feel it like you or dad did....did i just say that outloud? and thanks tay for the Orange County quote...i like it.

Eliza said...

hey speaking of lining you up... I have another person to line you up with. Remember my friend that was sitting at the table with us at the Christmas party? Her brother.. K... alright a triple date it is.

ashleyO said...

haha u would.

shauna said...

Good luck with that, Eliza!