Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Aftertaste

So you all want a new blog, eh? Well, nothing much has been happening here except for the fact that I was and still am sick YET AGAIN for the new year. But let's all have a round of applause for 2008 rolling in. Woot! I am hoping to accomplish many things this year. Many, many things. I hope everyone has these same hopes for themselves.

Let me thinksss.... :

  • I would like to quit carbonation yet again...yes again. It comes and goes. I feel better when I drink water and such but I must add that I am allowing Coke when I'm sick. So, no judging when you see a can/bottle/44 oz of the lovely beverage in my hand. Got it?
  • I want to graduate. Nuff said.
  • I want to go to Disneyland...perhaps work for them?
  • Aida this summer? If it's possible then yes please.
  • Eat better. Nuff said.
  • Meet lots of new peeps like I love to do.
  • Wear my 'skinny' jeans...oh wait I already do and I don't look so good in them quit yet. Oops. lol
  • Go to Disneyland
  • Use my backbone...especially when it comes to guys treating me like boiling snot. I'm just too nice.
  • Take more pictures of my life.
  • Rearrange my room?
  • Go on a date.....and not just anyone. But maybe it can be someone I actually like back.
  • Read the whole Book of Mormon.
  • Find someone who owns Rock Band.
  • Is it possible to get use to the Utah cold??? Yeah, I didn't think so. Pass on that deal.
  • Do something on my birthday this year...perhaps. I mean I don't even remember what I did for my 21st birthday. Interesting, eh?
  • Travel to Disneyland.
  • Register to vote...lol no poking fun ok?
  • Write a novel.
Me? Write a novel? *!!!JUST KIDDING!!!*

Oh and I want as many of you as possible to be a part of this list. Lots of love!

17 comments:

Mandy said...

i have a few of the same things to do on my list as well:
i love rearranging rooms...i think we already had this conversation a few days ago! to bad my hose is to small to rearrange anything!
i just want to be able to fit into a pair of skinny jeans!
quit carbonation???? i dont think i will ever attempt that crazyness! i just balance it out with lots of water.
go on a date...and not just anyone!
graduate...one day for me!
go to disneyland...isnt that alwasy on our lists? i dont think it will ever not be on my list of things to do.
read the whole BOM for sure
i need to know someone who owns rock band within a reasonable driving distance! im having withdrawls already. i heard "are you gonna be my girl" and was totally playing the bass part in my head. ;)
i want to go to utah this year and visit everyone..i dont know if that will happen but maybe!
eat better. starting next week. no more boxes of cheez-its!

ok lets get started!

Eliza said...

oh so depressing....... I have to get back to the body tonage/ weight control thing. Hopefully the new IPOD will help me to run. I'm actually going to start a weight training class with a neighbor. AND use my new yoga/balance ball thing to make my tummy not a muffin top.

disneyland....we'll go anyday!! Oh and Wicked in LA has to be done before May.

I need Rock Band but it still wasn't in for PS2 last time I checked...I'll call tomorrow.

I too would like to go on a date.

Ash...let's partay for your birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOM.... I'm right there with you.

YOU ARE MY FAVORITE LITTLE SISTER!

Mandy said...

"disneyland....we'll go anyday!! Oh and Wicked in LA has to be done before May"
this should be read dr suess style!

-KJ said...

Sigh. My list is a long one too. Who can I get to do it all for me?

EmDab said...

You played with me on your 21st! I remember that.

ashleyO said...

Oh and yes! Wicked is a must as well...and Emily now what on earth did we do? It was during SPAC 2005 though....so were you there? hmmmm interesting.

yes we should do something Liza. I think there is a UNLV vs. BYU b-ball game on my berfday night. Soooo hmmmm I'll check.

and I love that I'm your favoritist lil sister...the only one at that. lol

Lyd said...

I too would like to do a lot of things that are on your list...but I think that I will write it on my blog. That way I can check and see how many I actually did when 2009 rolls along.

You Can Dooo Eat!

ashleyO said...

yay and you too missy.

EmDab said...

Oh. My mistake. It was your 22nd.

ashleyO said...

Yeah that's what I thought.

Alli Easley said...

Yeah I like how my comment isn't here. (?)

ashleyO said...

well where is it then crazy?

shauna said...

What in the HECKL are you doing up at 4:06 a.m. You who do NOT want a 9:00 a.m class?????

ashleyO said...

dang it.... i couldnt sleep. and i was bored for like 10 minutes...then i went back to sleep and had the longest day so far...out of 2 haha.

Trent and Nicole said...

That is an awesome list! Makes me want to make one...and add Disneyland on it! I found your blog through Emily McIntyre! So glad too, you are as beautiful as ever! Good luck getting used to the Utah cold. Don't thing us Vegas girls are capable of doing so:)

Michelle Blanchard said...

Hey there girlie! I didn't know you had a blog! I'll be checking in

Taylor said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! yeah im the first to tell you. ill eat some cake for you today! :)
Mandy