Sunday, December 2, 2007

Elf Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Why Doncha!!!

So, thanks to Emily and her boredom she introduced me to this fun little piece o' work!!! This is what I made! And I want to do everyone! (You almost have to watch the clip 4 times so you can watch each individually.) Miles loves to dance...check out his face!!! And Jackson's bum during the robot...AWESOME! OK now go check it out! Hurry....HURRY!!!

Livingston Boys Jam Session

Oh, and here are some folk dance friends...

Alan, Dave, Thomas, and Adam...


Enjoy!!!

16 comments:

Mandy said...

i cant get enough of these things

ashleyO said...

hahaha i know right?

Eliza said...

k my boys were laughing their faces off. Jackson couldn't stop laughing at Riley's face.

So funny!

ashleyO said...

Yes!!!! Mission: Accomplished.

-KJ said...

my computer keeps blocking these!!!

ashleyO said...

lamoid!

shauna said...

At least our phones still receive all calls!!! Ha HA

ashleyO said...

wrong blog post mom....at least i think so!

shauna said...

Oops...that was supposed to be on KJ's...

ashleyO said...

:) seeee I know whuz goin'non

Eliza said...

cute page

Eliza said...

OH and my boys had so much fun the other night... Thanks again!

shauna said...

Who is that strange looking girl to my right? Love the clothing and the hair??? Is that the Sugar or the spice pic?

ashleyO said...

hahaha....It was before I put my shirt on. I get ready in my tank top so I don't get toothpaste or makeup on my clothes! lol

Sugar? Spice? That's for you to decide! lol...

-KJ said...

Not for long. I am still planning on running over Ashley's.

Psst. Ashley. You're welcome again!

ashleyO said...

Thanks 87 times in advance....hehe!