Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happiest Place on Earth....after the temples of course!

So, my roommate has a myriad of wedding magazines around our place and on our coffee table happens to be the Martha Stewart Wedding Edition. I have flipped through its 8,700 pages many times...and finally today I noticed one of the pages said something that made me gasp out loud LITERALLY! I have hated this specific page because the model has the worst posture ever invented but how did I miss the real beauty and importance of this page??!!!??

http://disneybridal.com/index.html


Yes, it is true! Kristie Kelly makes dresses for Fairy Tale Weddings! What the? I love so many of them, especially Belle's B2716....oh so beautiful! If I wasn't LDS and I had money coming out of my ears then I would have a fairy tale wedding with a fairy tale dress and fairy tale maidens and a fairy tale cake and all the good things in life! Year of a million dreams?.....how about Ms. Kelly makes me a modest fairy tale wedding dress for free!? I think that's a great deal!

18 comments:

Mandy said...

i love the disney weddings!

Jayci said...

if that isn't the greatest wedding website, I don't know what is. I had my favorites too!

I liked the Jasmine's J2727, the Snow White 2713, and the Sleeping Beauty SB2721!! Sorry, you don't even need to know all that but wow! Those are lots of fun to fantasize about. :) Thanks for sharing, Ashley!

shauna said...

I think you would look great in any of those dresses with a long-sleeve turtle neck underneath....That's just a mom talking!!! They are beautiful dresses,though.

ashleyO said...

Oh I too love the Jasmine J2727... and no problem for sharing! I love to do that!

Eliza said...

I like the Sleeping Beauty SB2723

Alli Fantastico said...

Oooooooooo, I'm a Cinderella C2701 girl myself.

Alli Fantastico said...

um, sleeves? Anyone?

ashleyO said...

i know huh!

shauna said...

Okay, we went to Chelsea Nelson's sealing this morning, and some girls (bridesmaids to another bride) walked up with halter-top dresses with slits as far as you could possibly go....red to boot...and walked right into the temple to wait for the bride to come down. We were all in shock. I really feel like an old fuddy-duddy. I am not trying to judge, I just am hoping for the second coming. I should really shut up, because my new addage is "accept the best and forgive the rest" and I already blew it today. Whatever?

Alli Fantastico said...

Holy crap mom. What the crap.

ashleyO said...

wow....no that's lame sauce.

Eliza said...

Where ARE their mothers? One of my biggest pet peeves. I wish the temple people would have told them to wait outside. I know I would have, k maybe not but I would have made alli do it.

ashleyO said...

um yes I would have made alli do it to...again i say lame sauce.

Lyd said...

Oh, and I might add that a couple of them where walking up with Starbucks!! Poop faces!

ashleyO said...

awesome.

ashleyO said...

i mean awful....

-KJ said...

Ooh dang! Their moms were in skanky dresses too!!! They had on shawls but WHATEVER! It was quite a sight I must say. I thought the cleavage in my shoes were bad!

ashleyO said...

hahahahaha oh that makes my tummy jiggle when i giggle!