Wednesday, September 5, 2007

School is a Bore When Your Stuck Indoors......

....Make it fun put it out in the sun!!!

Anyway, hey my lovelies! So today is my second day of school and I am totally loving my classes. I'm taking:
  • Church History: 1900-Present,
  • Tourism: A Conceptual Framework,
  • Methodology of Aerobic Dance,
  • Geography and World Affairs,
  • a class all about Europe,
  • AND Dance Ensemble. Yes!!!
Auditions were yesterday and today the list as posted at 10:30am. I was sooo nervous to check it out....but there it was "Oblad, Ashley." So of course I call mom right away. I was very nervous yesterday at the audition because 72 people were there and rumor was that only 25 were being picked but I think I noticed 30ish names. YIKES!!! My body hasn't experienced Modern since like Winter 2005. Yup. Crazy I know. So, I'm totally excited to get to move my body AND be on another dance team. I know most of the girls already which is nice. 2 were on SPAC and PAC with me so folk dance reunion. And then Rustin from PAC is supposedly choreographing a modern hip-hop piece so.....yay for folkers!!!

2 days down....TOO many left!!! Maybe I should take example from Taylor and make a paper chain...oh wait! I gave all my construction paper to them for artsy and crafties! Tee hee. K I love you all!

P.S. This morning on the radio they said Transformers comes out on DVD mid-October. I still have to see it....Anyway... Thought you outta know...(said ala Hermione Granger)

26 comments:

Alli Fantastico said...

Ooooo YAY for making dance! So stoked for you! You da baste dancer evah...

Also, I have yet to see Transformers, although Dad took my boys to see it a month ago or so. Luckeeee!

PS, your classes look fun. I want to take some when Harper goes to school. Lots and lots of them.

EmDab said...

CONGRATUMALATIONS! I'm very excited for you. Maybe someday I'll be a modern dancer too!

Taylor said...

D'ya think you can get me on the team? I can send some footage ASAP of me doin the dancin' fevuh...Christopher Walkin

Alli Fantastico said...

You're my weapon of choice, Tay.

Lyd said...

Yay for dance!! Congrats! I wish that there was good modern up at the Why I! I luff modern! And fun classes. I want to take some fun Europe classes or something like that....Humanities?! haha And you people are on crack! Shia...Hello! I thought you luffed him?! I think that I saw that show two time within 4 days of each other and then one more time after that. And I can still watch it like a million more times! Ohhhhhh Shia!! I can't wait for Indiana to come out!

ashleyO said...

Shia is the love of my life. that's all.

Eliza said...

Congrats! Mom called me and told me. Hey Tay, Ash and I were just talking about the Christopher Walkin dance, are we related or suh um?

Alli, I think that if you see Transformers it will make you throw-up in dads car.

Alli Fantastico said...

I have heard that happens sometimes, Eliza. Weird weird stuff happens in the Nicorolla

Eliza said...

so ash...how is the apt. so far? I can't wait to hear how your ward is. I saw so many cute guys when we were moving you in. HIP HIH POOH RAY!

ashleyO said...

Nicorolla! Classic!

Um the place is great! I can't wait to go to church either but there are sooo many blonde snickets the guys wont want to talk to me...i have heard that i am intimidating so I dunno. Yay for cute boys!

Eliza said...

I get the same comment...why do people think we are intimidating? just be real friendly and social!! You can be now that you don't dance 24/7 for he who shall not be named.

Eliza said...

I know it's late but I'm doing laundry and packing for this trip tomorrow or ummmm today.

ashleyO said...

I was wondering why you were up soooo late chica friend. Yeah I'll be social. But as of yesterday I have to dance a lot. Rehearsals on Thursday nights and possibly Wednesday nights or Saturday mornings. Blah.....dancEnsemble is crazy yo!

Have fun on your vacay! Ew i just said vacay. Soooooo "Legally Blonde!"

Alli Fantastico said...

YAY for Legally Blonde. That reminds me, I need a Tim Gunn makeover.

Mandy said...

i love legally blonde...maybe i should have gone to law school with taylor so i could be like elle woods. haha

Alli Fantastico said...

YOU SHOULD! That would be so raw-some!

ashleyO said...

hahahaha mos def. I love that movie. I believe dad likes it too! Classic. Did i mention that he also not only bought Mean Girls for me but he sat and watched it with me too....

oh how he laughed!!!

Alli Fantastico said...

he's out of his mind sometimes. As Guy said, "That John sure likes to party"

ashleyO said...

hahahahhahahahahhahahaha......hahahahahhahaha

oh man! i havent laughed like that since this morning as i was watching the office season 3.

Alli Fantastico said...

haha, your laughter makes me laugh even harder!!!

ashleyO said...

oh yesh. I love that i have that effect on people.

-KJ said...

Hello, I am back! Hooray for dance! I need to get my butt back in shape. Can you get me on that team?

ashleyO said...

hahahahah come be a student...then yes you can be on this team...so much dancin!

p.s. Welcome Back! Welcome back! Wellllcuuhhhhuuummm Baaaa-aack!!

Alli Fantastico said...

if you can play on facebook, you can blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EmDab said...

Ashley. Your blog is EL BORING. Up-the freak-date!

ashleyO said...

her just jealous cuz i have more comments than you Em...did i just say that?

um sorry!