Friday, September 14, 2007

Random Thoughts by Yours Truly

You people are da rude-est! But anyway, I don't care what you people say. Your words don't hurt me. I think you all must have scared Ryan away!!! P.S. is he even alive? I got asked how he was doing and all I could say was that he is done with BYU and not married. I can't even tell people about my own cousin. The mystery continues.

Well, so here is the scoop with me. I want to chop my hair off. I LOOOVE IT BEING LONG but i want to "choose [my] ventcha" and see what it's like to have short hair again. Here the picture below is one way how I'd like to do it but not tooooo whispy. I kind of want it to be more to my face and longer. But what I'd like to do is have it short in the back and come longer-ish in the front. I'd like to put some dark red in it too. Now that I'm done with my Folk Dance Career I can do whatever I please because in the Modern World they dont care of the length and there are no fake braids or curly wigs involved. OH and did i mention cute bangs?

I have to wait until after World of Dance is over which is the last weekend in September. Colleen wants our hair to be down and curly for the tap number....YES THIS MEANS I'M MISSING THE OPENER OF THE OFFICE....but my cute roomie Ashley has TiVo...woot woot!!! I love this invention known as TiVo. I think mom and dad should get one, dont you all think? *hint hint*

So, have any of you tried the new Raspberry M&M's? Oh, I soooo love them and they are the size of peanut butter M&M's. At first I was all, "Um, these are interesting" but I had also just brushed my teeth. Then I realized that the whole bag was gone. I ate the whole bag on my drive to school! Oops!!! I recommend it to those that are daring enough to try them and for those that like not only raspberry but raspberry with chocolate. Super Yum!!! When I devoured them like a monkey on a cupcake they were a bit melty. I totally recommend that. P.S. LIZA THERE ARE MELT AWAY MINTS IN THE BOOKSTORE NOW!!! They are SUPER JUMBO ONES! Thought you outta know.

One last thing. I am totally going through this hip-hop/rap/r&b phase right now. Here are some of my favourite songs:
Hip-Hop Police by Chamillionaire,
The Way I Are by Timbaland
Get It Shawty by Lloyd,
Pop Lock n Drop It (Remix) by Huey, etc.,
Make Me Better by Fabolous and Ne-Yo
and some songs by annoying T-Pain

Interesting I know. Peace.



24 comments:

Alli Fantastico said...

CUTE HAIR! DO IT!!!

I will have to try the m&m's, although I'm not a fruit/chocolate lover, unless I personally dip the fruit.

Oh and we've been telling Mom and Dad to get the DVR (Cable TiVo without buying a tivo box!) for a long time but they dont listen to us none!

ashleyO said...

Yeah I need to know what to exactly do with my hair!!! Meh!

Yeah i like the M&M's. but that's just me.

oh goodness they'll be soooo happy if they would just get it!

Alli Fantastico said...

I just got home!!! I hate running around, may I tell you this?????

EmDab said...

Timbaland, Ne-Yo, and short hair. They all = love. I would know. At least about the short hair part. Also bangs.

ashleyO said...

oh and i forgot a lil Akon and Kanye in there...T-Pain...yeah I like some of his appearances in songs. I lil toooo computerized for me.

Mandy said...

you make me so jealous with your hair. you look good with it long or short.
im not sure about those m&m's....
i know your parents would love dvr. then they could stop recording things on vhs. who else still does that? haha

Alli Fantastico said...

hahaha seriously Mandy! DVR is like an extra $7 per month and they could tape everything they wanted to watch. They are craysee.

Oh and you should talk lady, you look awesome in any hair you have too! I'm always jealous of your pretty long blonde hair!

Lyd said...

I think that DVR is the best thing that happened for my mom! She loves it too death and so do I. I gives you so much flexibility for time. I don't get why your mom won't get it. She used it with my mom when she was staying at my house this summer. Go with DVR. I actually heard that it's better than TiVo. Cool thing about DVR, that I heard on the radio, is that you can hook your iPod to your TV and put a show onto your iPod! Isn't that amazing!

Mmmm, I think that I need some of them M&M's!! I'll pick up some when I go and get those My Little Ponies for ma fridge today!

Oh, and I too want to cut my hair short. Kinda like Audie's but a little different. I'm gunna wait until the Spring though so that I can have it covering my neck for the winter time. Cold necks are no good in negative degree weather up here in Rexburg. You should do it. It would be oh, so cutie.

Jayci said...

how did i just now find your blog?? wierd. Blog-hopping is tons of fun. Your blog is SO energetic, I must say it made me smile. I LOVE the idea of you cutting your hair. I just chopped mine and there's nothing more refreshing. I haven't tried that shake, but now it's on my to-do list. :) Hope you don't mind if I stop in every now and then to see your cute blog!

Eliza said...

I too am not a fruit/chocolate luvah. Unless I dip baby dip. Give in on up to Homelessville.

Mom and Dad DO want DVR/TiVo. They have both said they do but it is just getting them to actually do it. I'll have Curtis call for them when we go down next. He seems to always get them to make new purchases. ;)

Cute Hair... one day I'll do it again but I love my pony too much. AND my little pony.

See you tomorrow!

Alli Fantastico said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli Fantastico said...

Oops I deleted that. What I meant to say whaaaas:

Boo Bar Bo Bude!


P.S. that's ghost language for "you are so rude", which is in reference to you never blogging and that makes me sad :(

...enjoy.

Eliza said...

where are you lady?

ashleyO said...

OH I'M HERE!!! LET'S PLAY WITH EMDAB THIS WEEKEND...AND WHY AM I STILL IN CAPS? IT FEELS AS IF I'M YELLING BUT I'M NOT....IT'S JUST IN CASE YOU CAN'T HEAR ME I GUESS OVER THERE IN THE LAND OF BACONVILLE....ok i'm done now.

Eliza said...

when do you want to play?

Alli Fantastico said...

I WANT TO PLAY!

Eliza said...

I have some bongos you can play. I bought them fah mah bizniss!

ashleyO said...

I wanna do something tonight and/or tomorrow. I really want to go play at Ikea and buy all plenty of fun things...fah mah bizniss, yo.

Costco sounds good...and perhaps Chili's...I'll ask Em when she is free and what she wants tah doo!

Alli Fantastico said...

DON'T TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

ashleyO said...

psh lil miss goes to Downtown Disney. and you get to mother Harper. the cute face.

Eliza said...

K I'm pretty much free after high noon.

ashleyO said...

alright...tomorrow is the homecoming game soooo...

Eliza said...

What is the time sooooooooo well I should know cause I'm the Homecoming Queen sooooooo......

ashleyO said...

Well the game is at 1 soooo and I have to be there early because I'm being crowned as Homecoming Goddess soooo for the 4th year in a row soooo...