Thursday, August 30, 2007

This Ain't No Mr. Morse Code...

So, I just realized that since I have no children or husband or boyfriend or school (yet) I have nothing to blog about at the moment. I guess I could talk about tour but all I can say that it was awesome and I'd definitely go back to Venice, perhaps Florence cuz of Michelangelo's David, and Paris!!! I'm just glad to be back where I have access to a washer and dryer, North American outlets, SLURPEES, chips and salsa, toilet seats, and free internet! Oh and Sonic Ice.

I did have fun for the 3 days I was home in Vegas when I got to see Taylor, Mandy, Derek, and Dylan. That made my summer. It's been like 87 years!!!!! Well, now that I think about it it's been since the first week of May....well it felt like 87 years!

Anyway, there Alli! I blogged. Comment at your own free-will....just remember to make me some Snickerdoodles! (without the Cream of Tartar...of course)

19 comments:

Alli Fantastico said...

YAY! Now I won't cut your face! Or catch you on fire!

Also, I had a slurpee today and they had...wait for it...wait for it...


...Pepsi slurpees. *insert gasping and maniacal screaming*

And yep, it was a 7-11 and yep, it tasted like Pepsi.

Glad you blogged, sis.

Alli Fantastico said...

Oh and I wouldn't make snickerdoodles with Cream of Tartar! I ain't no Lund/Driscoll!

ashleyO said...

I knew you knew how to make Snicky's...AND I knew you would drop in the Lund/Driscoll comment. Maybe we should be careful when saying that combination of names.

Um you've never seen a Pepsi Slurpee?! I swarr I've seen that b4!

Alli Fantastico said...

haha you know me too well. We are always jinxin yo. Also...I've never seen Pepsi slurpee from Sev. Weird!

ashleyO said...

I swear I've seen Pepsi Slurpees. It was either that or Diet Pepsi. I promise I'm bein frills!

Alli Fantastico said...

Oh yes I have seen diet Pepsi ones, but never Pepsi instead of Coke! Blaspheme!

ashleyO said...

shuuuuuuuuuuuunnnn the coke wannabe
shuuuuunn
shuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnahhh!

Alli Fantastico said...

ew you're a scary unicorn

Eliza said...

I like to call it MORRIS the cat CODE.

ashleyO said...

Hey! Wasn't Morris voiced by John Erwin of "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe"?

Alli Fantastico said...

I don't even know who you people are anymore.

ashleyO said...

Hahahaha.....we are the koolst peeps eveh! and u know it. Plus, you're invited!

Alli said...

Hey, what's the deal with no toilet seats? See, I've heard stories but never really addressed the claims in my mind because of sheer terror. Fill me in.

Lyd said...

Alli, youz be crazay! I'm totally with Ash. I've seen Pepsi Slurpees! It's been a while, but I've still seen it! Oh, and Ash, would would also like to go back to get some more of those yummy cereal "candies" from Paris! Mmmmm.

Alli Fantastico said...

no YOU are Lyd, you!

Eliza said...

what do you mean you don't know who we are anymore? We are the koolst family (don't mind my bragging)

Alli Fantastico said...

Lizeeta, I's jess kiddins! I like saying that, dats awww.

ashleyO said...

mmhmmm we are da baste!

Alli Fantastico said...

I know...right??!?!?!?