Saturday, August 25, 2007

I Wanna Meet That Dad!

So this has nothing to do with meeting that dad or anything Eric and whatever his name is...SALAME! Every time i saw the word salame (as in the meat) in Italy I said it like SALAME! My friends gave me some deertay looks! hahaha If they only knew of the madness!

So anyway, I thought I'd let you all know that I am doing fabulous. I am home now. I had my first Slurpee when we left the airport. Yes on a Sunday. Oh well! I am no longer homeless either. Yay! Belmont it is. I have rehearsals on the 30th. I'm just glad that only one month is spent rehearsing instead of 8. I just hope I can go to Disneyland in November. I am auditioning for a modern team at BYU and their concert is right before Thanksgiving. I'll see what I can do! I'm sick of missing out!

Love you all!

21 comments:

Alli Fantastico said...

Yay for not homeless! Boo for maybe missing November. Yay for salamé! Boo for breaking the sabbath for slurpee (I kid)! Yay for you maybe coming in November! Boo for you missing out on trips.

ashleyO said...

Hahahaha yes mam to all the boos! I miss all your faces!

ashleyO said...

and by mam i mean ma'am!

Alli Fantastico said...

but mam looks sweet too, I'll take them both! We should drive up and see you next week, the kids start school on Weds, maybe we should meet at stateline for school clothes choppin and lunch!

ashleyO said...

yeah awesome...cept that i have to be up in Provo on the 29th! poostain if i ever saw one.

Alli Fantastico said...

I KNOW SO LET'S GO TUESDAY!

ashleyO said...

aight i find that funtastic!

EmDab said...

Rehearsals on the 30th for what, my friend?

Lyd said...

Yeah, I thought that you where done with Folk?

ashleyO said...

Um I'm in a tap number that Colleen West invited me to do. It is for World of Dance.

EmDab said...

Oh that's fun. I feel good about that. Sometimes I wish I were a better tap dancer. I should take your class;)

Lyd said...

Funness! And thanks again!!! :)

ashleyO said...

hey no prob...it is so cute...we all have such great taste for cuteness!

Lyd said...

Eets true!

Eliza said...

I'm still tired but it looks cute! I wonder how long it will stay that way before you find a new cute background!

Lyd said...

Still tired from Saturday! I'll let it stick for at least 2 weeks! It's just way too cute! But the next ones will just get better!

Eliza said...

yes I'm ALWAYS tired but I love to play all the day so I get over the tiresness so I can play all the day.( did I already say that?)

ashleyO said...

hahaha that's like me with the 'best part was the exclamation was the best part' comment!!!

oh how i love us!

Alli Fantastico said...

if you don't blog soon I may cut you in the face urr-ea

Eliza said...

she is busy tappin' her fast feet.

Alli Fantastico said...

tell her to tap morse code and you'll blog for her via translator hands.