Friday, April 6, 2007

Am I done yet???

So next Fall is going to be awesome!!! I won't have dance at all on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays!!! That means I can actually go home for a weekend if I fancied that idea (which of course I do...or how about a trip to DL)!!! I will have 3 Geography classes on MWF; Church History and Aerobic Teaching on TTh; and maybe Dance Ensemble on TTh (3-4:30p) as well! Here is what my schedule will look like...Ignore the conflict...the computer's gay!

This equals 13 credits with 5 classes. I'm totally cool with that...but the only sucky thing is that I might need to take a class on MW @ 8am!!! Poo Stain that hurts!!! I do not enjoy that hour of the day! Plus, then that means I will have class from 8 to 11! Ewwww! OH HERE IS SOME OTHER NEW NEWS FOR ME!!!.... I am thinking about auditioning for
Clog America. It just looks like fun and I love to move my feet so......why not? I have many friends that are doing it/planning on doing it!

It's going to be hard next year because all of my friends are folk dancers...I don't remember how to make real friends anymore (jk)! This is why I wouldn't mind making Dance Ensemble.
By the way, Dance Ensemble is a modern dance team. It looks like sooo much fun! I do miss moving my body like that!

I hope I can handle going to school knowing that I'm not a folk dancer anymore...HOW SAD? But as I told my mom and others, it is cool to know that the Lord doesn't want me doing PAC or Dancers Company (both touring teams). Those two options are out of the picture. I need to concentrate on finishing up at BYU and making other goals for myself! I SHOULD BE GRADUATING THIS APRIL BUT BECAUSE OF MISCOMMUNICATION (rather lack of communication) FROM CERTAIN PEOPLE I'M STUCK HERE FOR ANOTHER YEAR! However, I did pick up a cool minor in Travel and Tourism. Yipee!!!

FYI: I just got a text from my good ol' buddy Breann Hewitt informing me that the Cougarettes tied for first as National Champions...they are 7 time National Champs! Three-peat in a row!!! Yay for them!

21 comments:

Ash-ah-leee! said...

i know this isn't a cool story involving frog legs or Copernicus but you asked for something and this is the only thing that is on my mind at the mome!

EmDab said...

I know what you feel like about not having friends except in folk dance. I didn't hang out with anyone from school last semester. That's why I did Christmas Carol, even.

HEY. You should audition for Thoroughly Modern Millie!! They need dancers, I'm sure! That would be fun and you'd be stinkin' cute. And then you could be friends with my mom.

PS. We still need to house hunt. Or apartment hunt. How does one go about hunting for something that doesn't move, but is so elusive? Okay, so maybe we should just talk about living situation for next year and do no hunting at all.

Eliza said...

That Clogging thing sounds like traveling? So did you even go to the auditions? What happened with all that anyway?

-KJ said...

I know it has been a couple days since I have commented but you are sounding chipper! Could our old Ashley be back? Hooray!

Ash-ah-leee! said...

yes!!! I am back! I'm still a lil down but whatev!!! life is good!

Lyd said...

That's freaking awesome about the Cougarettes. What fun. And don't worry, I still have 3 LONG years in Interior Design. I think that this just may be the death of me.

Ash-ah-leee! said...

that's what happens when we decide to get into majors like interior design..... death!

Alli Fantastico said...

Be careful that you don't dance yourself into death like Molly Shannon's parent's did on Superstar.

Lyd said...

It's true.

Ash-ah-leee! said...

omg...now i'm scared!!! eek!!!

EmDab said...

Don't worry Ash-- I won't accidentally kick the music so it speeds up and you fall and get trampled and everyone else gets squirted with ketchup/blood.

Eliza said...

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.

Eliza said...

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

Eliza said...

Boy I love that man!

Ash-ah-leee! said...

tee hee!

Ryan Nelson said...

You are not done yet...but I just took a final and I could care less what I got... C's get degrees. And although I've never gotten a C I'm totally am down for one. In fact, isn't it "D for degree"? I'm even down for one of those.

Lyd said...

I hate you.

Ash-ah-leee! said...

i'm all over getting C's and such!!! what have I turned into?

-KJ said...

Average.

Eliza said...

I got 2 D's...first ever in mah whole Life when I was at BYU. I don't think I got a C til BYU either. BYU brought out the best in me I guess...hah!

Ash-ah-leee! said...

yes byu brought out the C's, the E's and the I's.......Oh and the procrastinator in me too! Here is my motto: "I can't do my homework because I go to college!"

makes total sense right?