Thursday, March 22, 2007

Land of the Free and Home of the Disney Lovers!!!...

I want to work at Disneyland!!! My friend just told me that he is auditioning for Disney at a dance studio in Orem! Not only is it for Disney World but for Disneyland too! They NOW have a college program! I want to play that game!!! The last time I auditioned it was just for WDW. I'll get to see my long lost siblings and their famerly and of course I'll get to be a part of the magic. Who me, a "Cast Member?" Yes please! I mean I do have some classes I need to get out of the way... so maybe I'll just work there after school! Even if I worked at a computer I'd love it! But being an entertainer is calling my name.


Just think of all the discounts I could get for you people: theme park admissions and discounts, hotel accommodations, merchandise, and more!!! And look at this crazy Disney fun (sounds like a family reunion):

  • Cast-exclusive film screenings of new Disney films
  • Canoe races inside the Disneyland Park
  • Flashback talent show for charity (Wait until you see our top leaders perform karaoke!)
  • Private tours of The Walt Disney Studios in Burbank
  • Disney Choir
  • Sports team events
It's just a dream but I think it sounds quite awesomely awesome!!!

15 comments:

Lyd said...

I know! They're recruiting up here for it right now too. I want to go do it so bad!! I need to get a flyer and take a look. It would be so much freakin' fun.

EmDab said...

Do it.

And take me with you.

Ash-ah-leee! said...

UHKAY!!!

Lyd~I've done it before and it was awesome...it would have been more awesome if I actually went to WDW...bleh!

Mandy said...

ashley you should do it!! it would be so much fun for you. i wish i could do it too!

EmDab said...

PS. Add me to your home fries, or we shall no longer be home fries in real life.

We can, however, eat Sonic fries, because Weight Watchers has given them the OOOOOOOOOOOOOO-KAY!

Just kidding, we can still be home fries in real life. I was just expresesing my jealousy or something.

Alli Fantastico said...

Dude.


If you don't audition, I keel you to deaf.

Also, on a side note, WW gave sonic fries the OK!?? I feel like Jesus has just given me a big squeeze on my upper body!

Ash-ah-leee! said...

Well, anything is okay with WW...Large Sonic fries= 5 points!!! Oh happy, Jesus Hug Day!!!

Still thinkin bout the Disneyland stuff...

I'll give Paulito your digerts!!!

-KJ said...

Uh, even I knew Sonic fries were 5 points! Thanks Susan.
Do it Ash! For me of course. Not you. I need me some discounts. I keed. Have an adventure. A magical adventure. Sigh.

Mandy said...

me lovey wieght watchers!! thanks to ashley and momma shauna! its the only way i could lose my pregnancy wieght...

Ash-ah-leee! said...

It's too bad that I can't lose my own weight!!! I guess it doesnt help that i'm eating chips and mango-peach salsa at 11pm!!! I weigh in tomorrow too! oops! Plus my scale is broken...i wish i wasnt in school right now!

Alli Fantastico said...

I'm probably better off fluffy, it makes me less "mouthy", as Joe would say. women shouldn't have opinions you know.

Ash-ah-leee! said...

...poo stain...........!

-KJ said...

You're right Ash! That guy is a skid mark in Spencer's undies! Didn't Joe know he married into a Matriarchal family? I guess that's why he couldn't hang. Or because he was a freakin idipt. Take your pick.

Eliza said...

Yeah you said it...he's an idipt! Can we say that on here?

Ash-ah-leee! said...

idipt...you says it gurl!!!