Monday, March 19, 2007

Give it on up to Ashleyville!!!

Okay. So, I've just been sitting here in front of a Dell flatscreen computer along with 16 other people sitting in front of a Dell flatscreen computer. I don't know what they are doing but I've been sitting here wondering where to start this blog. How weird is it that I have nothing to say or to share? Crazy I know!!! Well, here is what my brain has been thinking as I have been swivelling left and right in this padded office chair:


I could sure go for a Coke Slurpee and some Cheez-Its right now!;
I hate freeway drivers! Don't they know that a carpool lane is not a fast lane and the white double lines are NOT to be crossed over at ANY given time!!! (I'm not even from California! Plus, how long have I been driving and I knew that? NO EXCUSES PEOPLE!!!);
I want a nap! NO!!! I NEED a nap!;
Am I on the folk dance team or not?;
Should I just go work at Disneyland?;
I really need to take Geography 120 over again;
I'm actually really excited to take Geography 120 over again!;
Should I put burgandy in my hair again?;
What would I look like as a red head?;
Tucanos Brazilian Churrasco sounds soooo good right now, especially their Garlic Sirloin!--all burnt on the outside *drools*;
I'm hungry! Fruit Leather is not enough;
Who put the bop in the bop-dabop-dabop? Who put the ram in the rama-lama-ding-dong?;
It is sooo beautiful outside! What am I doing inside? Oh, yeah! I'm trying to write a new blog!!!


So, my friends, there you have it. Nothing has really happened to me this past weekend! I've been bored as ever. Well, I did have fun at Liza's last night for dinner! Yummy "spah-geetee" and gahlic bret! Oh and some good ol' frozen pinapple slices like dad makes all the day! I hope this weeks brings me some fun adventures. It's not like I get to see strange men in demin dresses everyday or have the opportunity to videotape my child's dramatic tantrum attacks!!! I'm trying my best to make life exciting! Until next time.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

17 comments:

Alli Fantastico said...

I luff you more than I luff Coke Slurpees and that's a LOT, but I do not luff you more than I luff gold doubloons. No wait, yes I do. I also luff you more than I luff homelessville.

-KJ said...

Deep thoughts by Ashley Oblad.

Go on a hike this weekend with someone clumsy and I bet you could get some funny shots of them tripping!

Eliza said...

you can come oveh to my house wheneveh you want and we can watch more SNL clips (step 1..cut a hole in a box, Step 2..put your junk in that box step 3)....or call me and I can come visit too!

-KJ said...

I can't wait until they come out with a Best of Andy Samburg SNL dvd!

Lyd said...

I am truly glad that I am reading blogs right now instead of drying my hair for class that is in an hour. All I have to say Ash, as long as you have written something, it's fantastic! Unlike Ryan and Eric who never update. I myself need to be a little better. I'll write something after class. I'm so excited for your mom to come for a couple of months! That will be so much freakin' fun. Then you can bring all you friends up to my house...because I don't have any. Mi casa, su casa, y tu madre's casa for two months!

Ash-ah-leee! said...

Alli~I'm glad you love me more than Homelessvilt!!!
KJ~I love the hike idea. Someone is bound to trip and look silly...and it would more likely be me too!!! Oh and the Andy Samy DVD...Can't wait!
Liza~Yay sounds fun! hahaha Step 1..
Lyd~I am more excited than finding a $5 bill under my pillow. Spring is going to be awesome except now that my dad wants me to move home...This is like the 3rd time he has changed his mind!

Alli Fantastico said...

Mom's going there for a few months??!??!? What?!

Mandy said...

your moms going there for 2 months??? can i come to i want to visit everyone.
after reading this blog and thinkning of homeless ville/omleteville. i cant get those songs out of my head. i keep repeating in my head "give it on up to omleteviiillle"

Lyd said...

May be it just one month...I'm not sure. But what ever it is, it's gunna be awuasome! Come, come, everyone should come. Partay!

Ash-ah-leee! said...

hahahahaha!!!! Well, mom said that she thought it would be fun to go up to Utar for the month of May...so just one month and dats awwww!

We could use some visitarts! But I'm sure you guys could too!

Oh and PostScript...Alli~Paulito Oblad says "HI!"

Ash-ah-leee! said...

(just doing a test because my time is an hour off...it won't fix)!!!

Alli said...

WHERE IS PAUL!?!??!?!?!?!

Ash-ah-leee! said...

Paul is actually in Pasadena!!! He is going to CalTech!!! So he is right in your neighborhood!

Alli said...

so put me in touch with the boy!

Mandy said...

you guys will have fun. i want my your mom or mom to come stay with me for a month! im jealous

Ash-ah-leee! said...

I wish I could come and stay with you peoples! Maybe one day!

I have been in touch with Paul through Facebook!

Alli Fantastico said...

OK so give him my numba biznatch!