Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cleaning Checks are Not the Only Time to Clean, People...

WEEEEEEEELLLLL!!!! Hello there my lovelies! I'd just like to get this out there and share that I have now become a stress cleaner! What the H?!!! One week I cleaned my apartment's kitchen THREE DAYS IN A ROW!!! I now have an inkling of what it must be like to be a wife/mother. And since I can't stand to see a messy kitchen I clean it right away. The coolest part is that none of the dirty dishes or messy countertops are a result of my doing....why you ask? Because I put my dishes into the dishwasher right after using them and I wipe up the counters AND stove. but a full sink three days in a row? Three women? What the H?!!!

I think that my favorite experience of cleaning up the kithchen was one Saturday morning when I woke up to vibrant "lellow geen" stains on the countertops AND floor!!! It had to be a from a roommate. Either that or it was from a run-away raccoon that broke into our apartment late in the night and decided to mark his territory all over our kitchen. Ummmm...definitely not! Roommate it was. I could not get those dang stains out of our *beautifully* white countertops (::note the sarcasm::). I scrubbed so hard I could have sworn that I had no fingertips left and to my dismay the stains were still there. But then I remembered that I had Magic Erasers under the sink, thanks to my mother! Can I just say-----WONDERFUL PRODUCT THERE MR. CLEAN!!! The stains finally came out and I still had no idea where they came from. Then she came out! My roommate Jillian. I mean Jill. I mean Ian....whatever!...

...Oh no worries she said. It was just juice from her pepperocinis (or salad peppers as she calls them). The bottle broke...Yes...all over...She told me that she cleaned it up or at least tried to clean it up...too bad that we all know wiping up something does not mean "CLEAN!" But she is funny! So it's okay....wait no its not! i'm done cleaning up after people! I must get use to it though...too bad that my room looks like my closet threw up!

tee hee

13 comments:

Eliza said...

Been there done that...and you are right...it won't be the end of your cleaning up after people days. Come and look at my house...you'll see.

Alli Fantastico said...

I love me some salad peppers...and I love me some magic erasers too!

Ash-ah-lee said...

hahahaha...actually i do want to come to your house!!! I miss you guys. Plus i have your tarp but it needs warshing!!! My classmates got paint all over it! Crazy Kids!

yes me likey them both too!

Lyd said...

True that on the salad peppers. When I finish them off...like in 3 salads, I chop some cucumbers up and put them in the juice until it is just about gone. I love those craps! Anyway, to the cleaning, I agree with you on everthing. Michelle is usually the one that cleans the kitchen though. My question is why won't they put the freakin' dishes in the dishwasher and not in the sink when it is empty! And why do they keep putting food in the sink and not in the trash when we don't have a freakin' garbage disposal! That really pisses me off when I tell them this about every other couple of weeks! Come on people, use your brains!! Uhhhhh.

Eliza said...

you need to NOT go and see Premonition...save that for a night with ME! Curtis should be done with this school crap on Monday (at least the late night stuff). If you are in town Lyd..come with...and you too KJ..oh and susan....Okay and Ryan and Eric and Bree.........The whole fam dam can come!

Eliza said...

oops...I should have finished the damily part. (at least I didn't spell it the bad damn way).

-KJ said...

Sounds good Liza! Yummmm me likey peppers. ASHLEY! Go on strike! I know it will make you crazy (you can't go on strike when you are a young mom so do it now)! They will wonder what happend to their magicically clean apartment! I think I would have freaked by now. Plus, enough with the stress OK! I am getting stressed from hearing from everyone how stressed you are! Makes me sad!

Alli Fantastico said...

See, now I'm stressed because KJ is stressed. Stress...its a killah

Ash-ah-lee said...

True!!! I prolly should go on strike! Well, I kind of did a silent strike this weekend. there were 3 days worth of nasty dishes in the sink. My roomie was all "What is that smell? It is soooo bad!!!" She thought it was the garbage. I put my face in the sink and told her that it was DEFINITELY the sink...She was all "Why???!" ummmmm duh....I told her it is because no one EVER puts their dishes away.

Big mistake with this roomie...she hates when people find her faults. Right as I said this I wish I hadn't but then my phone started ringing...saved by the phone! When I hung up she came back into the kithcen and said, "I don't appreciate what you just said. What do you mean no one ever puts their dishes away!? I put my dishes away (*whatever*) all the time." I wanted to tell her that I put their dishes away for 3 days in a row and no one even noticed...I loaded the dang dishwasher. So I just told her that I meant that no one put these dishes away after using them so they started to stink and if we would just do that then there wouldn't be the nastiness all the day...(it was something like that) Phew...!

Ash-ah-lee said...

Premonition...of course I'll save it for you...sounds good...let's all play!!!

Lyd said...

Sadly, I will not be in town. I'm gunna see it with my roommies on Friday for one of their early B-days. Then after that we are gunna go prank out FHE bros...well actually like at 4 in the morning. This will be fun as crap, but I'm sad that I won't be with the fam!

-KJ said...

TOO NICE! Just do YOUR dishes. Then say it IS all your nasty dishes wee-otch! I haven't done yours for the last week and wanted to see how long it took you lazy slobs to clean up! Then if she says she doesn't appreciate what you said just say, "NO, you don't appreciate what I DO!" Then pick up your phone and YOU call someone. Well, I know that won't happen because that's just how it goes, but if you do, you have a script!

Ash-ah-lee said...

thanks KJ...I especially like the part about saying "wee-otch!" But yes, now I DO have a script!