Friday, March 9, 2007

All of you are of the Froo-its of the Dev-ill!!!

So, I'm sitting here in the computer lab inside the Smith Fieldhouse, checking my emails like a normal bored college student does on any Friday afternoon, noticing that I have about 87 emails telling me that my whole fam damnly has their own blog. People!!! I don't even have time for school let alone to study (parents: pretend you didn't read that)! JK Any-jah-wayz...So here it is! Ashley's very own blog! I would say, "Aren't you jealous?" but all ya'll already have one. I finally have my own. I'm going to try and keep it updated AND interesting as Alli's! I too like to write crazy talk. In all of the english classes I have taken, I have simply most enjoyed writing narritive and descriptive papers. I'm sure that I have probably broken about 63 rules in the english grammatical world but I don't care at the moment! That is just who I am.

I must tell you that I have been laughing out loud quietly, yet histerically, at the many comments and blogs you have posted in the past. Some people in the computer lab have been giving me funny looks. Even my friend at another computer was smiling big at me. I'm sure he was confused...Anyway,I became very jelous of you all and I knew I was missing out in the fun...hence why I am here! Andre the Giant...the Nelson children enjoying the PF salad bar...Da muthas denim dresses...Eric saying talking about the "damn van"..."Oh, I could go on forever, baby!!!" (NAME THAT MOVIE.............................................If you said Home Alone 2, you are in the right family!!!!!!!)

I love you all and I miss you! Even though a few of you live about 2 seconds away from me! Bleh...I can't wait until my next blog!

PostScript: I FINALLY watched "School of Rock" for the first time. I laughed more at Mr. Black's mannerisms than the actual script itself...He is definitely awesome!

18 comments:

Lyd said...

Yipee!!! Isn't it great! I know, I have the same experiences about blogging in class. I'm usually in my drafting class...so my fellow peeps are wondering what the crap I am laughing at. What a fun time it is. Nelson family: check, Oblad family: check...now we just need those freakin' Christensen's and Kingham's!

-KJ said...

I can't remember that "Welcome" Primary song, but if I could I would type-sing it to you!!! If everyone gets one I will have to pick certain days of the week to check them! I have to wait until Kevin goes to bed to get on so I don't feel guilty! I am staying up waaaaay to late!

Chels said...

yay ashley!!! i heard you finally caved and so i had to check out your page! dont you just love family/peer pressure!?

Ash-ah-lee said...

Lydia: that is awesome that you check it in class. In my marketing class I always see people checking their Facebook.

Kjersten: it is "Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. We welcome you today. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. We're glad you came our way to share with us this Primary day and be our friend in a very special way. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hellllo. We welcome you today." But yes there are so many of us to keep up with.

Chelsea: Peer pressure sucks butt! I'm just glad it isn't drugs!

Ryan Nelson said...

Haaaa, its about time you join the world and kingdom of The Amazing Time Wasters of Blogdom! And how could you have barely watched School of Rock? That seems impossible... Well cracker, since we never see eachother yet only live like 30 seconds from one another, mabe this will be a good form de comunicacion!

-KJ said...

Thanks Lyd. It's been a while.

Alli Fantastico said...

m m n,ju89787899908uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu7879-09[;/ l;


}\.?
ytfdcv,,-./y89.lo/peeep


Love,

Harper

Lyd said...

What are you smokin' Kissy. But you're welcome for doing nothing. Oh, and Ash, I would check Facebook on campus if they didn't freakin' block it!!! Lame as crap!

Ryan Nelson said...

I see you like Cheese-Its...As do I... But I HATE when I get a bad box and they all taste burnt. That really tips my clicker.

Eliza said...

What is worse is getting a burnt box of Chicken in a Biskit.

Lyd said...

No, getting pickle juice in your eye is the worst!

Eliza said...

or having orange juice breath...that is the worst.

Ash-ah-lee said...

Awwww Harper is cute! I laughed when I read that!

I hart burnt Cheez-Its! No me likey the burnt Chicken in a Biskits either oh and dont get me started on orange juice breath!

EmDab said...

Okay what? FINALLY saw School of Rock? Where the H was I, I'd like to know?!!

-KJ said...

How about some nasty smoker/coffee breath breathing down your throat as they are checking your paper. Terrible 4th grade memories!

Ash-ah-lee said...

hahaha Em!!! I don't know where you were...I never know where you are anymore! Sad story, huh?

Kissy~ dem is sum bad mems...4th grade eh? Dats whack...

K i'm on smokin the crack pipe. I definitely need to stop doin that.

Eliza said...

Or as sarah duke (would say) "you're on the crack cocaine". (sucks to have that kind of last name huh?)

Ash-ah-lee said...

Duke!!! Yes it does suck especially if you an Oblad...